Link to this page:
Dashboard > > Section 4 - Finding Repetitions and Formulating Hypothesis
Section 4 - Finding Repetitions and Formulating Hypothesis
- Choose a leader from the list in Section 1 Part 1, the leader presentation assignment, and sign up for that leader in GoogleDocs SignUp. You must choose a different leader than you chose for the presentation assignment. If you have someone you want to write about who is not on the list, send me a proposal explaining who you want to write about and why.
- Do research about that leader. Particularly look for primary source documents.
- Practice creating a thesis statement here.
- Write a thesis statement about your chosen leader based on the research you have done.
- Choose two sources from your research and find quotes to use in order to support your thesis.
- Create an outline for a paper. Include your thesis statement, supporting statements, and quotes from resources that support the thesis and supporting statements.
Note: You will have two weeks for this section.
In this section we will:
- evaluate repetitions in history
- study historical facts
- formulate historical hypothesis
©2006 Kelly Harmon (klharmon)