Questions that come to mind are:
1. Fishing initially reduces the size of a fish stock. How can this be beneficial?
2. What is meant by maximum sustainable yield?
3. What are some of the factors that affect the maximun sustainable yield of a fish population?
Critical Thinking Questions:
4. What effect might a global climate change where the atmosphere and ocean is warmed by several degrees have on life in the sea?
5. Have we caught nearly all the fish in the ocean? How would you support your answer?