Dashboard > > Section 3 - Historical Connections and Influences
Section 3 - Historical Connections and Influences
In this section we will:
- Learn to recognize cause and effect
- Determine historical influences
- Identify connections between historical events
- Evaluate the interconnections within history
- Choose an event from the list. All the events demonstrate cause and effect.
- Using the cause and effect worksheet identify the causes and effects in your selected historical event
- Draw a political cartoon about the event. Your cartoon should be at least two frames but not more than four.You can make the cartoon on the computer or by hand. If you draw it by hand please scan it and upload it. If this is impossible let me know and we will discuss other options for completing the assignment.
©2006 Kelly Harmon (klharmon)